The following documents are essential before returning to campus safely.
Effective Friday, March 4, masking is no longer required for much of the campus.
- Masking remains required in classes, instructional labs, performance spaces, designated masking areas, healthcare settings, on UMBC Transit, and in other limited areas.
- We ask that all in our community Keep Masks in Mind by carrying a mask with them and respecting one another.
- All residential students and their guests must wear masks in all spaces in the residence halls and apartments except private rooms.
- Free KN95 masks are available during business hours at the following locations:
- The Police Station front counter
- Campus Card and Dining Services
- Retriever Activities Center
- The Commons Information Center
- Albin O. Kuhn Library Circulation Desk
NEW: Report Vaccine Status for the Fall 2021 This also qualifies you for the Financial Incentive Program for State Employees!
Request to change testing group – Fill out this form if you believe your testing group is wrong
COVID-19 Contact and Symptoms Report – This must be filled out everyday if you are approved to come to Campus.
Faculty and Staff
Request for Access to On-Campus Labs to Relaunch Research (RCA) Activities – Authorization for Rotation students or Undergrads
Form to Request Classes to be changed to online only This form can be used to move courses to online-only OR to set the start or end dates for on-campus activities. Using this form, faculty can easily set a date later in the semester when on-campus activities will commence. By setting the date later in the semester, students won’t be required to do daily symptom monitoring or testing till two weeks before the on-campus activities begin.
Departmental and UMBC General Information